Thursday 24 November 2011

Back to Pink

Morning bloggers.  I am going to post early this morning because I really need to finish my Advent Calender today!!  I am quite pleased with my progress yesterday and am hoping I can finish it today!  So I have a card to show that I made a few weeks ago, in beautiful pink!!


The image is a Sarah Kay by Stampavie and I coloured it with my Copics, the sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I have used some True Snow and added glitter to the snow around her feet, not sure is you can see the glitter in this picture though! The paper is Magnolia and also Pink Petticoat and I have used my Nesties to cut the frames out.  The doily is also a die but I can't remember who by I have distressed the edges with TH spun sugar DI.  I also used my edgies for the heart border.  I made the flower and distressed that with spun sugar DI. The corner has been embossed with pink embossing powder and is from Wild Orchid Crafts as are the pins.  Finished off with some white ribbon.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Cooking It Up with Katie - Recipe (Punch, ink and embossing)
Crafts and Me - Shabby Chic/Vintage
Inky Impressions - Make your own Embellishment (I made the flower)
Papercraft Star - Anything Goes
City Crafter - Pink Christmas
Crafts Sentiments Design - Use Metal
Party Time Tuesday - Snow
Shopping our Stash - Winter or Christmas related
Forever Friends - Christmas is Coming must also have an animal on project
Kaboodle Doodles - Baby its Cold Outside

Thank you so much for looking and any comments you may leave, they are  greatly appreciated, take care xx

28 comments:

Cindy :) said...

beautiful card, love everything....especially all the pink :) oh ya I am following you now too, I'm new to blogging and it looks like you are as well so I jumped on board, hope you get a chance to check out my blog, I have a few tutorials and quite a few cards on there.

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Cute and Pretty card in Non-traditional Christmas Pink color! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ Baby It's Cold Outside Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,I love the image.xxx

Claire said...

Beautiful card - love the soft colour tones. Hugs, Claire x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just stunningly gorgeous x x x x

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! LOve the image! LOve the colours! That is one awesome flower Susan. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Carol said...

It's beautiful Susan, love the colours. Carol x

Macpurp said...

this is so pretty ! really girlie and pink!
love Teen x

Joey said...

Beautiful card Susan, adore the colours, the flower is stunning, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

♥Gemma♥ said...

wow hun...its absolutely stunning, such pretty colours & i adore that flower!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

coops said...

so beautiful susan.i love your pretty colours and gorgeous image and details :D

xx coops xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, love the image, so beautifully coloured
Lindsay xx

Diane Louise J said...

Cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS. Good luck in the challenge. Love Diane (DT) x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very sweet christmas card, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for taking the challenge at Kaboodle Doodles!

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO gorgeous Susan! Such a cute image! Really pretty papers and embellishments - love the frame and doily and delish flower - really beautiful card!
Hugs Sue xx

Ros said...

This is adorableSusan and so very beautifully done ... thanks for joining us this week at CCCB

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image Susan, love your colouring, love the pink,so girly and pretty....

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.
Liz

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Susan, This is a stunning card!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink dear!!
hugs...........

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Susan! Love the pink color palette. Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking It Up with Katie. Good luck in the challenge and I hope you're going to play again soon.
NanaConnie DT Chef

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, love the image and the gorgeous pastel colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week xxx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Susan

What a gorgeous card thanks so much for sharing it with us for last week's challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles. Our winner and top three will be on the blog soon and this weeks challenge has started so we hope to see you this week too!

Good luck!

Tina

Unknown said...

What a pretty card.. I just love it.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

So sweet and lovely! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!!

Alica said...

very pretty! Love the soft colors and lacy dies you used!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous love the pastel pallete. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.
Hugs Tracy x
P.S. I also have special candy on my blog HERE