Sunday 12 February 2012

Liebster Award - Thank you April xx

I am really flattered and delighted that April from April's Craft Escape has awarded me the Liebster Award - thank you so much April xx  For anyone that does not know about the award here is a bit of information:


The Liebster Blog Award is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help spread readership and joy.  As part of the tradition the award is passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me.  It comes from the German meaning dearest or beloved but can also mean favourite.  To accept the award you must:

1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know

It was very difficult to nominate just 5 blogs.  I have only been blogging since the end of last July and I can't begin to explain how much I enjoy it and how wonderful and supportive everyone is xx A lot of blogs I follow had more than 200 followers so that meant I couldn't nominate them and then a lot of other blogs I was going to nominate had already received the award! Anyway I have come up with my five nominees and I hope they accept the award as they are all blogs that I enjoy visiting and receive inspiration from so, in no particular order are my nominees:


  1. Chrissy from Truly Chrissy
  2. Sue from Sue's Craft Haven
  3. Lindsay from Craftymonster 81
  4. Hazel from Simply Me
  5. Mimi from Bits and Bobs by Mimi

Please take time to visit their blogs if you are unfamiliar with their work! Be back later with a card take care xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh thankyou Susan, that's so nice of you and thankyou for the lovely comments on my blog.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

Sue B said...

Hi Susan, aww it's SO sweet of you to give this award to me!! it means a lot - Thank You!! I always love visiting your blog, it never fails to brighten my day!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! Susan sooooo very kind of you to think of me!
Chrissyxx