Sunday 26 February 2012

New Images at Digital Delights

This is another scheduled post which I am doing at the same time as the one for Saturday so hopefully if the one for yesterday came up then this will too!!

Last week, the super talented Wendy from Digital Delights asked if any of the DT from Delightful Challenges could make any sample cards with her new stamps.  I jumped at the chance as they are so cute they are called Lonely Pups Set and Lonely Pups Accessories and you can get them here  I also use the Pampered Paws Digital Papers and Missing You Sentiments.   Here is one of the cards I made:


Ah poor little puppy he looks so blue!!  The bone is actually from the accessory pack but because it is digital you can make it as big as you like so I did!! I then cut around it to make my card shape and used a digital paper from the Pampered Paws set with the sentiment printed on.  I coloured the poor Lonely Pup with my Copics and added some Glossy Accents to his eyes to make him more soulful and then cut him out and glued him to the top of the bone.  Its quite a simple card but it is so cute IRL.  I think my sister would love it because she is doggy mad, it would need a cat on it for me lol!!

We are all going to my daughter's today for a buffet and then my grandson will be going back to London boo hoo!!  Thanks for looking and take care xx

17 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Just too darn cute!

Unknown said...

Oh Susan this made me smile , a lovely image and FAB card
dog-gonitt Susan you are good.
Hugs Elaine

Doreen said...

This is just adorable Susan,love the cute image.xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous suzie.i love the brilliant shape and adorable image ;D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Aww,love his eyes.Fab shape and colouring.Have a great day.
Sue xx

Berry said...

This is great fun Suzie! Hugs Rebekah xx

chrissy xx said...

Awwhhh!! LOve it! Totally Gorgeous Susan.
Chrissyxx

Craftychris said...

Cute card, I love the eyes! I hope you have a fab day xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Susan so cute, hope you have a fab day.
Chris x

Mau xx said...

Adorable image Susan and love the bone....lol

Vicky said...

Awww he looks like he needs a cuddle!! What a fab and unusual shaped card

hugs Vicky x x x

Claire said...

I love this - great card and just the cutest. Hugs, Claire x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh this is lovely! Susan I have just nominated you for an Award. I do hope you will accept. Visit me at http://inkypinkydelights.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-award-oh-wow.html for details. Judy x

julie_woolston said...

Oh Susan how gorgeous is he.

Hugs Julie x

Anonymous said...

Aww, this is adorable Susan, love it!
Helen x

Debbie said...

Aww Susan...this is so cute. I love it.
Debbie x

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Susan! what an adorable pup! I love his expression and the glossy accents on his eyes make him all the more doleful - you just want to give him a big hug!! LOL
I love the bone shape - it's a really fab design!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx