Thursday 25 February 2016

Delightful Thursday

A big hello and thank you for calling. Over at the Digital Delights blog its time for another Delightful Thursday where the DT showcase some of the fabulous images available at the Digital Delights Store.  Here is my card:


I have used Precious Bunny available here and Easter Sentiments Set available here.  I coloured the image with my Copics and the papers are Nitwits Hoppy Hearts. Dies used are Cheery Lynn Large Rose, Dienamics Blueprints 20, Martha Stewart border punch and Floral Punch for the foliage.


Thank you so much for looking and why not take a look at the Digital Delights Blog for some more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team?




8 comments:

Helen said...

This is so sweet. I love the colours, very pretty.
Hugs Helen xx

Cristena Bagne said...

Your card is so sweet Susan :) I love your coloring and how soft you made everything look. I hope you have a very wonderful day. Inky hugs, Cristena xx

cuilliesocks said...

Just adorable Susan, hope you are well, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Awww..so very cute Susan..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the soft pastel colours & add details
Hugs Shell xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Susan.I love the sweet bunny and your pastel colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Craftychris said...

Aw so cute! xxx

julie_woolston said...

Oh what a cutie he's so adorable beautiful card Susan.
Hugs Julie xxx