Monday 28 November 2016

Hostess Monday

Hi there, its my time to hostess on the Digital Delights Blog.  I have used one of my favourite Digital Delights images, Snowy Slippy and Flurry:


Too cute I think!  The image is available here and the papers are Berry Christmas Digital Paper Set which is available here. I coloured the image with my Copics with lots of Star Dust Stickles.  Martha Stewart and Tonic snowflakes punches, the snowman is Marianne Design.  I used Dienamics In and Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die and Go Kreate XXL Frilly Scalloped Square dies.



Thank you so much for looking, crafty hugs Susan x



2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable cuteness Susan, Kate x

Chrissy said...

I love this image too Susan..one of my favourites..brilliant colouring, love the snowflakes and your card design..

luv CHRISSSYxx